Arrival at the starting point - beach of the restaurant "Ducanova ada".
Preparation for RAFTING - changing clothes into rafting equipment (improvised changing rooms are provided) and leaving personal belongings in the transport vehicle in order to take them to a safe place in the camp premises.
Skipper's safety talk (5-10 minutes).
Rafting descent lasting 2,5 - 4 hours (depending on the water level of the river and group size).
During rafting, depending on the water level of the river, it is also possible to:
- Jumping from the suspension bridge (5-6m)
- Bathing in a natural jacuzzi
- Standing at a source of drinking water
- Jumping from the Mouflon rock (3m)
- Swimming through rapids
- Surprise (optional)
The rafting ends on the shore of the Extreme Team camp.
Upon arrival at the camp (shower if desired), change of clothes, take of personal belongings and stay on the beach with dinner.
In the event that weather or other conditions threaten the safety of people on the rafting, the skipper has the right to make a decision to stop the tour or to ensure people's safety in some other way - all decisions of the skipper must be respected!
THIS TOUR CANNOT BE ORGANIZED SEPARATELY BUT ONLY WITHIN ADVENTURE 1 OR 2
IMPORTANT TO KNOW…
Difficulty ratings of RAFTING tours:
• Difficulty level 1 – Adaptable to anyone (who is physically active)
• Difficulty level 2 – Adaptable to children and people who do not have rafting experience but occasionally practice activities in nature
• Difficulty level 3 – Recommended for people with rafting experience and knowledge of swimming skills
• Difficulty level 4 – Recommended for people with rafting experience, knowledge of wild water swimming skills and in good physical shape
• Difficulty level 5 – Recommended for people with active rafting experience, knowledge of wild water swimming skills and in excellent physical shape