Arrival at the Extreme Team camp.
Preparation for HIKING at dusk - equipping and leaving personal belongings in a safe place in the camp premises.
Guide's safety talk (5 minutes) then hiking from the camp right up the hill, then you go out to the plateau where you hike on a flatter terrain all the time.
The trail continues on the plateau between the places called Jagare and Ponir (from 550-700m above sea level) and passes through colorful glades and various types of forests from deciduous to coniferous all the way to the Trešnjik picnic area.
There is a 10-minute break at Trešnjik, then you continue along the forest road to the monument on Banj brdo/Šehitluci, where you take a break of up to 20 minutes for photography and a short educational talk about the history of the monument.
From Banj brdo/Šehitluci, the route continues along the forest path downhill to Srpske Toplice/Šeher, where on the banks of the river Vrbas there is an open spa with healing and hot water – Vrućica.
The hiking ends in Srpske Toplice/Šeher, where an open-air dinner + 1 drink (alcohol can also be used) can be provided with an additional charge and reservation (traditional Banja Luka dish - "ćevapi" or vegan "ćevapi").
After dinner, changing into swimwear (improvised changing rooms are provided) and bathing in the warm water of Vrućica.
During the hike, it is possible to:
- Take a break for photography
- Bathing in the medicinal spa (up to 1 hour)
- A small surprise during the hiking tour
After bathing in Vrućica, transportation back to the camp is provided.
Upon arrival at the camp (shower if desired), change of clothes and take of personal belongings.
In the event that weather or other conditions threaten the safety of people on the hike, the guide has the right to make a decision to stop the tour or to ensure people's safety in some other way - all the guide's decisions must be respected!
PRICE FOR 4+ PEOPLE IS 60 KM (31 €) PER PERSON
PRICE FOR 3 PEOPLE IS 80 KM (41 €) PER PERSON
PRICE FOR 2 PEOPLE IS 120 KM (62 €) PER PERSON
PRICE FOR 1 PERSON IS 240 KM (123 €)
FOOD OFFER (with extra charge and reservation)
- DINNER – Delivery:
1. Traditional Banja Luka “ćevapi” (grilled beef and lamb in a special bun)
2. Vegan “ćevapi” (without meat, eggs and dairy products)
IMPORTANT TO KNOW…
Difficulty ratings of HIKING tours:
• Difficulty level 1 – Adaptable to anyone (who is physically active)
• Difficulty level 2 – Suitable for children and people who have no hiking experience but like to walk occasionally
• Difficulty level 3 – Recommended for people with hiking experience and average physical shape
• Difficulty level 4 – Recommended for people with active hiking experience and in good physical shape
• Difficulty level 5 – Recommended for people with active hiking experience and in excellent physical shape
The duration of the tour depends on the physical fitness of the group, food reservation and weather conditions.